UFSC was started by Scott Mallon with a view to help our clients grow in confidence and gain special skills to enhance their lives whether in the corporate, public or private sectors. Specialising in one to one mentoring Scott Mallon has become one of the highest level coaches in the country and his skill sets are revered across the country.
With our National Tutor leading the way you are in safe hands with UFSC.
• National Tutor for Physical Intervention, Control & Restraint and the Law
• Level 3 Risk Management & Physical Skill Instructor
• Advanced Instructor in Self Defence & Physical Combat
• Level 4 British Ju-jitsu Association National Coach & Referee
• Ju-Jitsu 3rd Degree Black Belt
• STRIKE Combat Head Coach
• Sports Leaders Coaching Level 3
• Level 2 CoPE / AoPE Instructor for Personal Effectiveness
• Lead Mentor Instructor
• Emergency First Aid & EPI Pen Qualified
• Advanced CRB Cleared
• CRB Verifier for the British Ju-Jitsu Association
• Health & Safety Certified
• Full Public Liability Insurance covered for £10million
With over 20 years experience in Sport & Martial Arts, UFSC has a strong foundation to build from.